- Securely store and manage documents in a structured way, ensuring that the content
the context is captured.
– Provide easy access to find the documents or information that the user requires.
– Improve the way of sharing and working on documents, content and reports for both internal colleagues and external third parties, whether in project groups or one-to-one.
– Mark a document as a point in time record and provide automatic disposal of information when required by legislation.
business process management
– Map out and manage the flow of content and documents through a business process reducing the time taken to perform tasks and providing more accountability.